Code to Text Ratio Checker
Code to text ratio mentions the percentage of the original text which is present on a webpage or whole website in comparison to the percentage of HTML code. Use Code to text ratio checker to indicate the percentage of visual text and HTML code on a particular web page. This free online tool calculates the text ratio based on valuable information.
The code to text ratio of a page is used by search engines and spiders to calculate the relevancy of a webpage. A higher code to text ratio allows for a better chance of getting a good page ranking in the SERPs. Not all search engines are using the code to text ratio in their index algorithm, but most of them do.
If your website contains a healthy code to text ratio then you can get better chances of getting a higher ranking in search engine results like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Precisely all the search engines do not use this tool, but some of them use code to text ratio and it gives you an extensive and included benefit over your opposition.
It is very easy to use, all you have to do is to copy and paste the domain name or URL of any webpage and hit submit, all the results will be displayed based on page size, text size, code size as well as the code to text ratio. This ratio is the percentage of the text that is available on that web page.
However, never miss checking the text to HTML ratio using a Code to Text Ratio Checker tool. Some of the important tips for getting a high code to text ratio for your website:
- For better performance, you have to remove all the inaccurate and unnecessary code.
- Remove the unnecessary codes such as comments, additional white spaces, and other undesirable codes.
- Try to use contemporary methods of style formatting.
- The size of the images should not be too large.
- Avoid unnecessary use of tables.
- Check the validity of your HTML code.
- Avoid excessive tabs.
- Eliminate any comments in the code.
- Get rid of any unnecessary use of images.
- Keep the image size below 300kb.
- Eliminate any invisible or hidden text.
- Use plain text which should be easily readable and of high quality.